Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
UNIX System Engineer – Luxembourg
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Certified Linux or equivalent on experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Unix domain:
- System maintenance
- Security, network & protocols
- High experience internal security, LDAP, security management and implementation in a Unix environment
- Experience in development and Scripting (Perl, Python, Bash, DevOps tools)
- Knowledge of Webservices XML, RPC, REST is beneficial
- Familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
Description of work:
- System administration of mainly Linux Redhat platform, but also IBM AIX and Solaris
- Installation, automation, tuning and maintenance of the Linux infrastructure
- Monitor Unix infrastructure using Nagios, BMC BEM/Patrol and IBM-tools
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation of the Linux platform
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform
- First and second level support
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
If you have any connection, person or friend which can be suitable for one of our roles available in jobs section then we waiting to recomand it to us and you will get up to 500£ commision after hiring and signing the employment contract !