|Categories||IT, IT Contract jobs|
3. Scope of services
The Bank requires, as a Discrete Service as described in the Terms of Reference of the Framework Agreement, assistance in the area of program/project management of IT systems for Facilities Management (FM) supported by the Archibus IT platform. This will cover several missions linked to different projects in the defined area as follows:
Project / Area / Application / Domain /Task
All projects are for FM/ARCHIBUS
Move Management Project – Phase 1
Building Equipment Maintenance
Move Management Project – Phase 2
3.1 The tasks/activities will include:
Program/Project management for the gradual implementation an Information System covering all Facilities Management (FM) activity domains on the basis of ARCHIBUS. This includes:
• Definition of the overall ARCHIBUS program consisting of different projects; for each project, define the scope, schedule, resource requirements and deliverables. At program level, help define the benefits for the organization, manage project inter-dependencies such as resource and/or schedule conflicts.
• Review the business objectives, tangible benefits and measures upon which the projects will be evaluated at completion.
• Support the program/project team in sharing the same vision of the expected outcomes, time-lines, assumptions and constraints.
• Project management of the Archibus related projects, insuring the involvement of all stake-holders: IT, FM, and other external actors. Maintenance of the project plans, coordination of resources from different teams, ensuring that the proper documentation is produced, assign-ment and daily follow up of project tasks
• Continuously review and adapt planning requirements where necessary due to potential evo-lutions in scope
• Propose adjustment of project resourcing where necessary to ensure alignment with pro-gram/project needs and business requirements.
• Identify training and test requirements and liaise with FM/IT internal stakeholders for resource and time requirements
• Coordinate and monitor the implementation of projects, where appropriate help supervising work done by third-parties and address technical and organizational issues.
• Manage the Risk Management part of the projects (identifying potential risks, propose mitiga-tion measures s.o.)
• Report to management in both IT and FM department on regular basis concerning work pro-gress and any deviation with regards to schedule, quality and costs.
• Draft reports and prepare presentations concerning the program/projects, organize regular project meetings / Steering committee
• Business Analysis, assisting the FM users with understanding and specifying their needs, and mapping this to the Archibus application and modules.
• Define the overall test strategy and coverage, ensuring that the test strategy will cover all the user requirements
• Assist the facilities management users with defining and executing test specifications that rig-orously cover the required functionality in Archibus and ensure compliance with the user’s ex-pectations and needs. Produce testing documentation
3.2 The staff member must demonstrate knowledge in:
At least 5 years of professional experience in Program/Project Management, in relation to applications implementation including knowledge in
• Change/Risk management
o Identifying problems and hazards
o Assessing risks
o Implementing mitigating factors
• Project management methodologies
o Prince 2 or PMI
• Archibus or similar Integrated Workplace Management Systems, as an experienced functional and technical user
o Asset Management, Space management, Real Estate and Lease Management, Moves modules
o Configuration and adaptation of Archibus modules
o Project management of Archibus module implementations
3.3 The staff member must demonstrate competence in:
The role demands a high level of interaction with EIB agents, both in IT and BLD department, includ-ing senior stakeholders, and external partners/providers.
• Organizational and planning skills, including competence in MS Project
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Communication and diplomacy at all levels along with creative thinking
• Change/Risk management
• Stakeholder management
• Interpersonal skills
• Creative thinking
• Attention to detail
• Process oriented, ensuring the processes are followed and correctly coordinated
The assignment is expected to start on 23/01/2017 (“Start Date”) and last until 30/12/2017 (End Date). The total maximum workload is estimated at 250 man-days
If you have any connection, person or friend which can be suitable for one of our roles available in jobs section then we waiting to recomand it to us and you will get up to 500£ commision after hiring and signing the employment contract !