Are you looking for…
the Challenge to design and develop ING’s strategic WEB applications for online selling financial products ? The unique opportunity to work in a dynamic Scrum team, executing both analysis and development of great software with powerful tools?
Are you also someone who is …
–passionate about new media, internet and other distribution channels
-great in designing concepts that add value to the customer experience
-analytical and detail oriented, you don’t submit on quality
-strong in design and ambitious as top developer
-proud of your very tangible results
And you have as well …
-you have 3-5 years of experience in development and 2 years of experience in functional analysis, preferable in a financial context
-experience in functional / technical analysis and development of Sales oriented WEB applications for end customers
– adopting technologies such as AngularJS, Polymer, Bootstrap.
-good knowledge of IT basic principles used in WEB applications
-good knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architectures)
-good knowledge of data modelling
–familiar with Scrum driven projects in a polyvalent DevOps team
-good communication skills
-you have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
… then you are our new
IT Front-end Developer
Angular JS / .Net
Your role …
– analyse and develop new Web Applications for ING Belgium (such as www.ing.be – Open you free Lion Account online).
– you are as a IT Web Analyst – Developer the IT sparring partner of our business : you understand the goal and message of the customers and contribute in providing solutions for their requirements.
– you are responsible for the analysis, technical design, development, testing and final delivery of the Sales Flow.
– you are a team player who works together with experts from other domains who will deliver components that you will incorporate in your solution.
Your work environment at ING …
ING Belgium is, as the first universal direct bank, a strong player on the Belgian market. The bank provides its customers with a wide rang of financial products and services via the distribution channel of their choice (click and face). Customers of ING Belgium are as well retail and private banking clients, as well as small, medium and large enterprises.
ING IT is actually a business in itself. It employs up to 9,000 IT professionals from the Netherlands and Belgium. Within each business unit of ING you will meet our IT people. All these IT specialists have an important role: in a highly complex and dynamic world, the IT people make the bank work.
You are working within the IT delivery centre Distribution, Selling & Offering, in a dynamic team, situated in Brussels.
You work in a team that behaves like entrepreneurs, proud of their deliverables. We actively seek for a well trained, competent team by encouraging our team members to develop their skills and update their knowledge in the ever evolving IT domain.
We believe that an Agile approach within a well structured company leads to success, avoiding waste and unnecessary ceremony, in full respect of compliancy rules and regulations.