If you need to work in UK as a self-employed we are here for you

UTR ( Unique Tax Payer Refference Number) is a number released by HMRC which allows you to work in UK as a private person

To get this number you need to apply at HMRC website and complete all the forms that are requested

Then in term of about 2 weeks you will receive at your address your UTR number and the right to start working as a self employed

Once you start working as a Self Employed person, at the end of the year you can ask and claim for the taxes that you paid to British authorities back

We are here to help you to fill and apply for all this forms too

One of our recruiters will assist you to proceed all the steps in the best professional manner

We are expecting you !